Monday, January 26, 2009

Thanks Jill!

When Hailey was only a few weeks old my friend Jill came over after work and brought Hailey a present. It is so cute! It fits her perfectly and I really wanted to get a picture of her in it while it was snowing.
Staying warm!

Occasionally a flake would hit her in the face and she would gasp a little! It was so cute!

4 comments:

Anie said...

Hailey is so cute! I wish I could have got to go out to UT and hold her! what a doll!

Laura said...

Man, I'm missing you guys! Hailey looks so cute in her little snow outfit. I wish we could get her and Charlotte out in the snow together. how cute would that be?

Jan said...

I am here on blogger! I thought I would catch a peek at Hailey. She is getting cuter and cuter (I know, as if it were possible, right?)

Eppie said...

How sweet. Miss ya'll. Wish I could play with her in the snow a little.