Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Final Christmas Pics

These are a few final random pictures from Christmas but they are still fun memories for us. My smiley niece, Charlotte



Mimi with both grandbabies! And they match! Life couldnt be any better for this lady!





Great-Nana
All the adults out to dinner
Hailey making her daddy proud. Yeah glued to the football game.
Jonny made a new best friend while we were home.





Everyone all snuggled in Mom and Dad's bed.
We played this game and Jonny had no idea that Laura was putting lipstick on his face the whole time!

3 comments:

Anie said...

I love the Christmas pics, at first I thought Johnny got beat up or something, then I read on to discover it was lipstick, really funny!

Karen Nelson said...

Oh I miss everyone! We did have a blast. I love all those pics.

Laura said...

I miss you guys so much! We had so much fun with you.