Ok this is from the night before, but somehow Lippy escaped all my morning pics! Bad Lippy
Hailey hanging out with her uncle Chase. She was still trying to wake up.
Mom got a Wii Fit that I think was a favorite of almost everyone there! It is a lot of fun to do
Jonny got a guitar for Christmas but it was too big to bring to Houston. He got his real one as soon as we got home. Zach let me borrow this one he got as a gag gift at school.
There's not anything in the cup but she was sucking on it
2 comments:
Christmas was so special this year. We were so blessed to have a baby on Christmas morning again!
I have no idea how I escaped pictures on christmas morning.... oh maybe it was because i was going back and forth to the kitchen cuz I was still making the cinnamon rolls... I don't know sorry it was not intentional at all I promise.
Post a Comment