Friday, January 2, 2009

Hailey's Blessing Day


We blessed Hailey this past Sunday at home in Houston. We were fortunate to have a lot of our family there for it. We had both Grandpa's and Uncles David, Kenny, Kevin, and Adam in the circle. We did miss Mikie though. Jonny gave a sweet blessing and reminded me how grateful I am for the priesthood I have always had and will always be able to have in my life. It was extra special since Sunday was our three year anniversary so I made my necklace I wore into her headband. It was kinda fun to have her wearing it exactly three years later.

6 comments:

Sarah Coyne said...

She is such a pretty little princess! :)

Nursemom said...

She was so beautiful. We loved being there to enjoy it.

Cool Runnings said...

I am sorry that I missed it. I really wanted to come down but circomstances would not allowed. I am glad it went well. Your daughter is very very cute.

Mother Goose said...

LOVE that first picture!

Karen Nelson said...

She was even more beautiful in person. I am very grateful I was able to be here for her blessing day.
Jonny gave her a very sweet and loving blessing from her Heavenly Father.

Karen Nelson said...

She was even more beautiful in person. I am very grateful I was able to be here for her blessing day.
Jonny gave her a very sweet and loving blessing from her Heavenly Father.