Saturday night we went out to eat at Olive Garden...along with the rest of Orem and Provo. When we got there there was a 45 min to an hour wait. Here is Will using Hailey and trying his darnedest to sucker the hostess into moving us up on the list. 

Playing Dress up?

Playing Dress up?
We love Will! He is so much fun to have around and miss him a lot, however next time you come you need to bring Anie!
Aunt Lippy spent some good quality time with Hailey, which was also way nice cause I got to sleep in for once! Thanks Lippy. (I know this isnt your favorite picture, but its so cute!)
Oh Aunt Lippy...
Look how cute I can be! Dont you want to stand up and hold me?
Come on.... you know you want to...
SUCKER!!!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun with Charlissa! I love rockband...sigh, someday we'll own it.
And Will says he doesn't like babies!!! Ha ha!! What a joke, it is very clear that he was having a lot of fun with Hailey!! She is so cute!!
I AM A SUCKER! That little one knows how to work it. I miss her and y'all a ton!
Post a Comment