Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hailey and Charlotte

It was so fun having Hailey and Charlotte together during Christmas. Its crazy how different they are in pretty much every way. Charlotte is very aware of her surroudings and and pretty active. Hailey on the other hand...well lets just say Jonny often calls her a slug cause she just kinda sits and observes. We had a lot of great photo ops and even made one of our own
Charlotte teaching Hailey the art of playing with toys. Something Hailey is barely starting to take interest in.


Our attempt at trying to get them to smile at the same time. I dont know if it ever worked!


A little help from the dads...

Ready for a night out with the adults! We all went out for seafood. I make a point to go every time I am in Houston cause seafood in Utah is...well.... its a desert. It was Laura's first time to ever eat fish. I think she liked it ok. I was proud of her for not being too nervous to try it.
The Girls. No we didnt plan to kinda all match. It makes for a cute pic though.

One of the great things about little girls is that occasionally you get to play dress up. Laura and I spent one evening making tu-tus for the girls. We chose Valentines colors even if it is a little early. They were adorable, unfortunately Hailey decided to only smile once and it was when Charlotte was not ready yet!


Uncle Adam was doing a great job of singing and entertaining the girls. Which is why they are usually at least looking in the same direction.

Why yes that is Johnson's....Uh...Can we get this girl some food?

I hope someday we live close enough that they can be good friends!

6 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Sooo cute!

Charlissa said...

I love them in their little tu-tus they are just so precious!

Sarah Coyne said...

I love these pictures!! You will have to teach me how to make a tutu some time! I'm so impressed!

Laura said...

It was so fun having those two girls together! We'll have to work on the living close to each other thing.

Um, yes, Charlotte has to put everything in her mouth right now...sorry that Hailey's shoulder was a victim! Haha!

Nursemom said...

Love the pics. Those two girls are so cute together.

Raspberry said...

Cassie - your little girl is really cute! I'm glad to see you are doing good.
Jenny (Workman) Thalman