Friday, January 23, 2009

Best $3.00 Ever Spent!

I got this outfit for $3.00 at a resale shop here in Orem! I love it!


Daddy was trying to teach her to be fashionable by throwing her jacket over her shoulder. Didnt work.

3 comments:

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Some of my best little boy outfits come from resale shops. It's really cute!

Eppie said...

Daddy she doesn't need lessons to be fashionable. She is naturally. Such a pretty baby. Sure would love to see her more.

Karen Nelson said...

She has gotten even more darling since the last time I saw her. I LOVE (yes, Jonny..caps) that first picture of her. She is looking like such a big girl standing there. I miss her soooooo much! She has such a lovely little face and huge "Cassie eyes". Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me please and tell her how much I love her!