Hailey was 4 months old this past Saturday and I have been dying to put up this picture since then but I wanted to wait till I had my update from the dr. Well that's tomorrow afternoon so its close enough and I adore this pic so I'll add to this tomorrow evening.
Here it is!
Weight: 14.7 lbs
Height: 25 inches
Head: 42 cm
75th percentile for all 3! Our big girl
These are cute too.



I found this Bumbo on KSL the other day and called the people at 9:30 at night after it had been posted for 2 hours. You dont mess around when Bumbos are for sale. I tried to buy one from a lady the other day and she said it sold after she had it posted for 5 minutes! I think this one was just still available because it was Friday night and not many people are watching KSL like a hawk at that time.
4 comments:
She is so stinkin cute!
That is awesome that you were able to find a bumbo chair. That ksl is awesome.
Cute, cute, and cute!
I can't believe how fast she is growing! Steve says she is getting so big! She is one adorable girl. Definitely has Jonny's nose and Cassie's eyes. :-) So beautiful! We need to hang out sometime soon.
Hailey is so darling! I love that picture too. I am so glad that blogs were "created" because it makes it a bit more bearable to have my grandchildren so far away. She looks very healthy and happy.
Post a Comment