Friday, July 3, 2009

What Happens When Mommy Takes a Nap...

And Daddy is left in charge:
Please note the haphazard condition of the diaper...the tabs are about 3 inches too low! And in case you cant tell from this picture...

No her hands are not usually that red. That would be from the cup of red Crystal Light that I pointed out (warned him about) before I went to the back room
Somehow it ended up in the bottom of the exersaucer and she was splashing around in it.

Even her head is stained!

Daddy got to give her a bath that night.

5 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

So super blonde hair may become strawberry blonde hair it seems!
Too funny! Jonny, love ya!

Laura said...

So funny! Was Daddy distracted? I sometimes have to remind Adam that he is watching Charlotte. I'll find her halfway up the stairs or out the door and I have to ask Adam, "Do you know where your daughter is?"

Adam said...

And that is when I remind Laura that I am trying to save her and everyone else on this planet from an alien invasion from the flood. These girls just don't understand how important it is that I do that.

Jonnycool said...

Exactly Adam! They just don't appreciate all that we do for them. Killing the flood is a thankless job, but one that we are will to do for these little girls!

Cassie said...

You two are ridiculous!