Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

We had such a wonderful 4th this year! Jonny actually ended up not having to work so we were able to go out and do some fun things.


















I love that picture of Hailey! She is shaking her head no and smiling at the same time. I think its so funny! What can I say she is a little ham sometimes!

We went to the Ringling Brothers Circus. It was so so fun. Hailey loved all the lights and bright colors. It was so fun to watch. I've decided that will be another post of just pics cause I have a bunch that I want to put up and the slideshow websites I have tried cant handle a lot of the images sizes of the pics or some junk. So I'll upload those pics later. Here we are at the Circus though. I love how red, white, and blue we are!
She looked like this most of the time. Glued to what was going on.

After the circus we got some dinner and hung out outside the mall while we waited for it to start getting darker for fireworks. They have this little area where kids can play in shooting water. We sat Hailey on a rock for a while and just let her play.




After playing for a little while we went and found a patch of grass to sit on by a local high school so we could watch the fireworks. Hailey took a cat nap so she could be ready for fireworks.







My patriotic baby

Now she's really ready!


She totally loved them! I was a little worried becuase they were so loud but she watched them the whole time. It was such a good day! Definately the best 4th we have ever had since we have been married since we have always worked for Pinnacle and never had it off before.

5 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

I thought the water was going to get her right in the face.
Looks like a pretty perfect day.

Laura said...

I love the video of her playing in the water. I'm so glad Jonny was able to spend the 4th with you!

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh you looked so pretty on the 4th! it looks like you guys had lots of fun..

Sarah Coyne said...

Just catching up on your blog. I LOVE all the pictures of Hailey! She is really SUCH a cutie! I'm impressed that she just watched the fireworks! Nathan (age 4!!!) is still terrified!

The Olsons said...

Cute pictures. What a good looking family!