Hailey is getting so big I cant believe it!
Climbing up the stairs
She is learning to point at things she wants.
She is eating all sorts of foods. Some of her favorites are waffles with syrup, bread with jam, black beans, carrots, yogurt, mac and cheese, and chicken nuggets.
She likes to snuggle when she gets up from her nap and in the morning.
One of her favorite things to say over and over is "tookah".
I am weaning her off her pacifier. Now she usually only gets it at church or at nap/bed time. Sometimes she gets it when mommy cant take her whining anymore though.
She fluctuates between one and two naps a day
She has 7 teeth and the 8th one is almost in.
And recently she has started thinking she can rearrange the furniture.
6 comments:
Well I could use her help here! With all the painting going on my living room has most every piece of extra furntiture in it. And it needs to be moved out of here.
I love her smiles through the slats of the chair back. She is so proud of herself and her accomplishments and rightly so!
Oh...we have a debate going on here. Some people believe that she is happy when she squeals and some believe she is really mad. Some believe the first squeal is happy and the second is mad. Who, if any of us are right?
It was squeals of happiness. She got really excited and decided to jump up 6 or 7 octaves.
I love her squeal when she got the chair moved. She is really a doll. Miss you guys.
What a strong girl! Also, I can see a little bit of a resemblance between her and Charlotte in that second picture. I know the coloring is very different, but I feel like Charlotte makes that face all the time. Do you think I'm crazy for seeing that?
Oh my goodness! I can't believe she's getting so big already. He's starting to thin out too and not look as much like a baby. Ahhh...where have the days gone.
Post a Comment