The promised videos!
This one cracks me up. I love her facial expressions as she uprights herself and then realizes she was successful!
She always kinda yells at people like this. Not sure if she is just talking or telling us how it is. Since she's partly my child it could very well be the later. Oh well
7 comments:
She is doing so great! She is a fast learner. Sure with I knew what she was lecturing you about!
Yay Hailey!!!! You need to teach Charlotte some things.
She looks thinner to me in those videos. Is she lengthening out?
That is so awesome. YAY Hailey!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE VIDEOS! She is doing so good! I'm sad she has grown up so fast. That makes me scared for Addie to grow up so fast. I need to come see you guys!
I am pretty sure this is cuter today than it was yesterday.
Look at her go! Kenny didn't walk until his first birthday and Nathan was 15 months. She sure is a go-getter.
Chiara
Wow! Way to go Hailey!
Post a Comment