Suck on homemade popsicles! 
It has been SOOO hot here lately! There is never a cloud in the sky which is beautiful but you never get a brake from the baking sun. Yesterday Jonny was gone all morning so we went to visit him in his technician garage in the afternoon. By the time we got home Hailey was all pink so I gave her one of the popsicles I made for her. She loves them.
4 comments:
What a good mommy to make such yummy popsicles! I can tell she just loves them.
Her poor little lip....looks so sad.
Hey, I was just looking at the picture of Hailey with her owie and I noticed she has more teeth getting ready to break through. I could see them when I blew the pictures up as big as I could.
Be prepared Mom and Dad!
Sad about her fat lip. She'll be walking long before Charlotte. Charlotte won't even stand up on her own. How do you make the popsicles?
Cute baby girl!
Post a Comment