We visited the Butterfly Center at the Museum of Natural Science. It was really fun to take the girls to.
What sweet girls in their almost matching outfits!
This picture is blurry cause its from my crummy phone but here is Hailey on the plane. I had a whole row to myself on the way back. After she napped for almost 2 hours I sat her in her own seat and gave her snacks while she was glued to Baby Einstein. She was wonderful and everyone that walked by was so impressed. She's a pretty good little traveller and hardly ever cries at all.

We had a good time and look forward to being back in Houston in a month or two.
3 comments:
I love that picture of Hailey on the plane. She looks snuggly! I'm so glad we got to hang out in Houston. I miss the both of you bunches! Gee, we really need to get Adam a residency in houston.
Laura- I can say that everyone here agrees that y'all need to get Adam a residency in Houston.
I love that picture of the bug chillin there on the plane watchin some baby einstiens. And I cannot wait for y'all to come back so I can watch her, James, and Nathan.
So, Hailey was traveling first class it looks like!
So glad y'all could come and can't wait until you are here for good!
Post a Comment