And stay tuned for an exciting event that we just need to get on video!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Mom, I So Tired
Hailey refused her early afternoon nap yesterday. By refused I mean she cried/screamed in her crib for a solid 20 minutes so I brought her back out since she had slept in a little that morning. An hour and a half later it was lunch time. She ate a few green beans and about a fourth of her pork and beans and then I got up to get something real quick. When I came back this is what I found.
I woke her up to try to get her to eat a little more so she wouldnt wake up too early from her nap becuase she was hungry but that didnt work too well. I gave up and she went to bed without a fight.
And stay tuned for an exciting event that we just need to get on video!
And stay tuned for an exciting event that we just need to get on video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She's walking, isn't she???!?!?!
I love her face at the table. That's how Charlotte was the first day I cut out her morning nap. I think it's darling when they can hardly keep their eyes open. Miss you guys. All these videos make me think of how much fun the babies would have together.
Ahhhh Hurry and get it on video! I can't wait!!! PS... this is the cutes thing ever! I miss her!
Ahhhh Hurry and get it on video! I can't wait!!! PS... this is the cutes thing ever! I miss her!
I love it when they fall asleep in the high chair!
I have the cutest picture of Jonny and his brother Mike when they fell asleep in the middle of eating their lunch one day. Must run in the family. Very cute.
ohhh my gosh that is the funiest video i have ever seen hahahaha i just laughed out loud a little bit cause she is so dang funny!
That video is hilarious!
Post a Comment