Monday, February 2, 2009

What the #@&&

At Hailey's check up I got the go ahead from her dr to start her on rice cereal. So Friday night was our first attempt. It was hillarious the first few times she felt it in her mouth.

Naturally she is working on getting her tounge to swallow and not just suck. I did a lot of shoveling back in but she is already improving.
Its so sad how fast she is growing up but at the same time it is so fun to watch her experience new things!


Here's a few more cute ones from the event! I love Grandma!

Ummm...mom....are you sure about that stuff?

No seriously...Are you really sure about this stuff? Cause I'm not.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I cannot believe how much she has grown this past month. She's losing that little baby look. I want her and Charlotte to play together.

Nursemom said...

Is she that big already!? She is so cute. good job Hailey.

Charlissa said...

HAHA. This is so funny. I lvoe the look on her face in the last picture.

Karen Nelson said...

Poor baby...don't we all remember how sad it was to think all there was to life was rice cereal? Give that girl some chocolate. JK