Monday, February 2, 2009

Houston We Have a Problem

Apparently it made more sense to daddy to have the snaps in the front and the "hidden bow" in the back.
Houston, we may need reinforcements here. Any volunteers?



Oh good. Mommy to the rescue! I guess that bow wasnt supposed to be hidden after all!


Thanks for trying though honey!

6 comments:

Laura said...

You should see what Adam thinks is "matching." He doesn't understand the concept of outfits.

Charlissa said...

So thats why he never gets her ready for the day...

Nursemom said...

Seriously, that last picture is so a Jonny look. The older she gets the more and more I think she looks like Jonny. She is awfully cute though. And being so patient while Daddy tries so hard. What a sweetie.

Karen Nelson said...

I volunteer day or night!
Jonny just did what he has learned from dressing himself. Buttons (snaps) go in the front and if one of his shirts has a bow on it....hide it!

Eppie said...

This is PAPA.....

I agree with Miss Mariss, she's definitely looking like Jonny now. She is so cute!!!

Eppie said...

Jonny makes such a great dad. I love pictures of him with her. I am really proud of both of you. Wish you were closer so I could love that precious little girl.