Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines' Day

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

This was my favorite 3 month outfit she has and is obviously the last time she will be wearing it cause it is getting too small...I'm gonna need another girl....but not for a while. Dont worry

4 comments:

Sister Rippstein said...

oh come on, its so stylish she can work it other days.. but then again you have so many cute clothes i bet its hard not to want to put her in all of them! She's growing fast and looking good, just like her parents! Good luck!

Karen Nelson said...

Little Miss Hailey is so darling in these pics. Does she try to take her hair accessories off?
I NEED to kiss those pimk cheeks.

Karen Nelson said...

ahhhh...Pink is what I meant.

Charlissa said...

Oh my that is a way cute outfit Cass! I love it. She is so cute!