Number one I have no control over the things that my husband types/says. Dont stress making mac and cheese really has nothing to do with the eternities.
Number two. Apparently there are only like 2 of us that do it my way. Ya'll (for those of us that have a higher order of speaking) should give it a try, add some spice to you life. Do you always have to do things how the box tells you? It is actually easier to melt the butter and mix your sauce so its not clumpy if you do it before you return the noodles to the pot, not extra dishes needed by the way. Just an idea.
Thank you all for entertaining our rants!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is true her way does work rather well. Chunks of the cheese powder are virtually non existant.
I have to agree again.
I have to agree again.
I've always be an advocate of creative cooking. Who needs box instructions except to get started. Once you get that hang of it you can improvise in any way you think is appropriate. Some of the best things I've cooked have turned up that way...and some of the worst.
Post a Comment