On Cassie's previous blog post, you all weighed in on how to make mac and cheese.
Now I know everyone loves Cassie more than they love me and now love Hailey more than both of us. So I'm at the bottom of the pile. It's ok though. I've come to accept this.
On an unrelated note, I will see you all in hell!!!
You all (or y'all for those who don't understand English) thought that you were supporting Cassie by choosing option A.
Yeah that's right people. You were wrong! You totally supported me!
Cassie is the one who does option B. I watcher her making Mac and Cheese the other day and I couldn't figure out what the heck she was doing. Crazy Texan.
So anyways, thank you all for your unknowing support. Chalk up 1 debate won by Jonny!
P.S. Ashlyn, your vote didn't count because you were tainted by weird Texan ways. Some how the other Nelson women avoided such tragedy.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
FYI-I'm an objective bystander in this madness... :)
I like how you used the word "Hell" in a post entitled "Choose the right." By the way, that was a joke.
I already knew how each of you made it, therefore, I chose not to vote considering my vote truely would have been biased.
Well, I just voted honestly thinking it was just a fun little opinion poll and not a prophetic poll as to where we will spend our eternities. When did mac and cheese get into celestial criteria? Heck..I don't even like mac and cheese!
I just saw you blog because my internet is down for a few days. I am on Kenny's computer now. I go with Sandi, I drain from the pot and mix everything together in the pot. Really does save dishes. I knew from reading that Cassie was option B. It is just the way she would do it. Jonny, in my opinion you are right.
I make my maccaroni and cheese with Ragu sauce mixed in it. But, then again, I don't think I have eaten maccaroni and cheese since my mission. And I ain't complaining either. I'd rather suck on wax fruit.
I totally knew whose side i was taking in this matter. i have seen Cassie make mac-n-chz. Sorry Cass... I had to be honest, and i usually take your side in other important matters...
I knew I always like Cassie!
Post a Comment