Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Under The Sea
We have been wanting to get a floor gym for a long time now but I wasnt liking any of the ones they had on KSL, so finally this weekend we were able to go and get a really nice new one! It was a dang good buy. Hailey loves this thing!
Its got soft toys to chew on, good ones to hang on to, a mirror that she likes to look at herself in, a things that has music and lights up when she bumps it, and lots of little things that make noise when they move. She just squeals the whole time! (Well when shes not eating that fish)
Look Mom! Both Hands!

And if you are looking at these last pictures and thinking to yourself that she is getting really close to rolling to her tummy well then you would be right. I am proud to announce that she rolled from her back to her tummy tonight...yes on purpose. (She's been able to do tummy to back for a few weeks now.) She's been trying really hard for a while and tonight she finally figured out how to use her head to get her upper body to turn also. I am so proud! Of course I didnt have my camera at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay Hailey! We have almost that same gym. So, you need to stop blogging because every post makes me miss you guys more and more.
What a cut play mat. She is getting so big. I miss seeing her and having a chance to play with her as she grows. Keep up with the pictures, that helps a lot.
Go Hailey!
When it is the 4th baby, you won't be so Proud to announce the rolling. Once they start being mobile, they are into EVERYTHING!! Kindle rolls all over the house (still no crawling thank goodness). I have to get a gate now, adn I cannot leave her even for a second on a bed or even on the living room floor (until I get that gate for the stairs)...oh boy, the beginning of the end...
But seriously-I know all those milestomes are awesome, and that is great that she is rolling and growing up so well (and so cute)!
Congrats! Thats awesome!! I am so proud of Hailey.
Post a Comment