Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There She Goes!!

I can't keep this girl on her back now!





6 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

She is brilliant in her rolling over abilities! Thanks so much for taping that and getting it on your blog. Made me so happy to see it for myself.
Gosh how I miss that little munchkin.

Eppie said...

What a cutie and growing so fast. I love that last picture, such a sweet face and pretty smile.

Mother Goose said...

Way to go! You'll have to teach Emmaline that when you come to visit.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

“Parents can offer a unique and wonderful kind of prayer because they are praying to the Eternal Parent of us all. There is great power in a prayer that essentially says, ‘We are steward-parents over Thy children, Father; please help us to raise them as Thou wouldst want them raised.' "
M. Russell Ballard, “Daughters of God,” Ensign, May 2008, 110

Charlissa said...

Yay Hailey! She is so good