This is the look I get sometimes when she is hungry. She doesnt cry, and if she looks at daddy then she is fine and smiley, but as soon as I get her attention and she looks at me I get this...

What do you mean you are gonna let daddy do it?!
Do the words, "I told you so mean anything to you Mom?"
6 comments:
I think this is one of the funniest things i have seen in a while. Jonny you are just great at feeding Hailey.
Very cute! Avery keeps asking to watch "Ailey" over and over again.
I can't tell if the look for daddy feeding me is one of extreme excitement or terror.
Something I learned with Kate...give Hailey another spoon to hold in her hand and she won't try to grab the one you're feeding her with.
Jonny you make normal every day type things so much more fun and interesting!
Look at the last picture and then go back to the one at Halloween when Jonny is holding Hailey pretty much the same way with his hand and look how much she has grown.
Oh, and I love her leg rolls!
Your little girl is so cute!!
Post a Comment