Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I Gave Birth to a Lizard!
I have always loved how full of expresssions she is. Her little eyebrows go all over the place and I have aways loved watching her little mouth move. She recently learned this new trick with her mouth! So funny.
If you stick your toungue out and blow a raspberry at her she will stick her tounge out back at you. Sometimes she even figures out how to blow a raspberry back. We were doing it back and forth for like 5 minutes the other day but sometimes she cant get her tongue and mouth to syncronize but its so cute watching her try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is so very cute. She really does have the greatest expresions. I love those big eyes and beautiful smiles too. Ya'll did good making babies.
That is too cute! She is learning so much. Oh my how I miss that little one.
Those eyes are amazing! Her little tongue is so cute.
Adam was across the room when I played the video, and he asked "Is that Hailey? I can recognize her voice." He's good!
oh my goodness cassie! hailey is getting so big! i don't like that i never see you. i wanted to go to lunch with you and jan that day and then my stupid phone turned off and i didn't know!! i ran into jessica the other day and i told her it would be fun to get together for dinner or something. anyway, great family pictures. hopefully i'll see you soon :)
Look at that long tongue! What a cute lil lizard.
She sure looks really cute, but who is that farting in the background?
Post a Comment