Saturday, February 21, 2009

How Do You Make Your Broke Food?


So Jonny and I got into a debate the other day while I was making my gourmet lunch...ok so it was Kraft mac and cheese but lets not split hairs here. Apparently I make it wrong. This came from the person that called me once to ask me how to make a can of Campbell's soup and who has also at one point burnt his own mac and cheese...just a few thoughts. So here is our debate and we are curious as to how everyone else does it. After you boil and drain your noodles do you;

A. Put the noodles back in the pot and then make your cheese sauce with the noodles in it
OR
B. Make the cheese sauce, then add the drained noodles, and mix it all up

Now there may be a few of you out there that think you "cant remember" because it has been so long since you had to eat mac and cheese (broke food as we refer to it)but whatever, you have all eaten it at one point or another...or made it for a grandchild so dont worry you too can participate!



This is our favorite kind!

12 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Mike: version A
Ashlyn: version B

We've never had a debate over it though.

Sandi said...

I leave the macaroni in the pot and mix it all together in it. This saves a dish. We also add a can of tuna (drained and crumbled) and a can of green peans (drained). It extends it further and makes a nice casserole. Claude and I still make that for dinner every now and then. Old favorites never die you just eat them less often some times. Love your blog!
Sandi Christensen

Scott Family said...

Definitely A...were you A or B?

Karen Nelson said...

Always A.

Karen Nelson said...

Dan says... A
Zach says A also.

finn freak said...

I can honestly say I HAVE NEVER eaten or made mac and cheese of my own free choice... I hate the stuff!!!

Kate... eats it all the time

Charlissa said...

I totally do option A. It is the only right way to do it!

Lindsey said...

Option A...all the way!

Anie said...

Will and I both do A. Will says that he has done B before too, but I personally do A all the time.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

A- saves a fish and serve on paper plates.

Nursemom said...

I put the noodle back in the pot and put the cheese in it an mix it together. We have this a lot.

Kellie said...

Cassie, I just found your blog from the Kubricht's. I have to say I do A, but from now on I think I'll do B. It sounds better!