That should be great fun
Count ten of your blessings
Begin with number one.
Count to number ten
Then tag four others,
You can tag your friends,
Sisters, children or mothers.
4. The Gospel - I have been reminded that my testimony and the covenants I have made are the sole most important things in my life. We are so blessed that we can be sealed as forever families.
5. Our Ward - For the first time since we have been married I feel loved and accepted, and like I am an important member of my ward. The bishop knew who we were before our neighbor introduced us, they were working on getting our records before we asked to have them sent, they brought meals and gifts when Hailey was born even though we had only been in the ward 3 weeks, and so many people that I am still trying to get to know, know our names and who we are. For the past 2 1/2 years this has been such a struggle for me as we have just been a number lost in the wards we have been in. I believe I will be sad to move for once.
6. Jan Schiffman - She has been such an awesome friend and support to me. She hung out with me all summer, helped me through my pregnancy, was there for me while I was in labor since Mom couldnt make it, and is such an awesome example for me as a mother, a friend, a member of the gospel, and an advocate for saving the planet! (c; I have also borrowed so many things from her before I was pregnant and after, for Hailey so we didnt have to buy everything right away.
7. Our new car - We were able to trade in our Altima that was headed for a lot of problems, for a newer car that is nicer and one that wont make me feel like I am driving my daughter around in a sled when it snows.
8. Brownies - started craving them towards the end of my pregnancy and never really stopped.
9. Lower Gas Prices - I saw gas for 1.75 the other day. Enough said
10. Christmas - I love this time of year. Spending time with family, the decorating, the music, the extra kindness people show, being able to go home to warmer weather, the lights...I love everything that this time of year brings.
I tag Mom, Ashlyn, Lippy, and Chiara, and anyone else who wants to tell what they are thankful for. Just copy and paste the poem and have fun thinking about what you are thankful for. Thanks Laura
3 comments:
I need to hold her!
I love you Cassie. I cannot believe I made the top ten. I knew I thought I'd wind up somewhere around 30. You are so sweet. I love you girl. PS Are you going to be here for New Years?
PS the 30 thing was a joke.
Post a Comment