So this is already on Ashlyn's blog like a week ago but we got some cute pics of Avery and Hailey while they were here visiting. We had a great time while Mikie and Ashlyn were here. The boys went to a BYU football game and Ashlyn and I hung out with the girls at the mall and at home.
Avery was so cute. She always wanted to "see the baby".
It was like a game for Mikie and Jonny to get good pictures! That little girl was always on the move!


Out of all the fun electrical toys and everything that are still within toddler reach at our house Hailey's carseat was one of Avery's favorite toys.
We are excited to be able to go down to Phoenix to spend Thanksgiving with them!
1 comment:
I need the second picture. Jonny got the best shot of that one.
I'm sure Avery will be so excited to have you on her own turf! She is even more "active" at her own house.
Post a Comment