Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Not Letting Go...

No matter what!
She slept this way for about 30 minutes today! I thought it was pretty funny.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's funny. I miss those moments.

Robin M. said...

What a doll! She is changing every day.... I haven't seen her since she was a week old and I hardly recognize her, she is getting so big! I love the blanket you made for her. You are so talented! Do you think you will be making baby clothes too? I tried that for a while when I only had a few kids, but my skills were sorely lacking. I am sticking to quilts and cross stitch!

Karen Nelson said...

You know it takes a very talented child to hold onto her binky when she is sleeping. Add to that how darling she looks with her mouth hanging open like that. Keep those pictures coming!

Karen Nelson said...

I just want to put my hands under her arms and pick her up.