Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally Asleep...


So for the past few days we have been trying to put Hailey on a little more of a regulated schedule for naps and stuff and it was working pretty well.......untill today. I'm not sure what happened but from around noon to around 1:00 in the morning she refused to sleep for more than about 15 minutes at a time, like every two hours, no joke. What was really amazing is she never really got all that fussy. She did a teeny bit but it was more complaining than crying and only for very short intervals. The down side is I hardly got anything done. We tried everything to get her to nap but with no success. However at 2:00 in the morning she is finally fast asleep and I'm pretty sure she is going to stay that way...probably for three days. How and why she decided to go on a "sleep-fast" today I have no idea. I was exhausted at 10:00! I'm just happy she is finally asleep so I can get some sleep!

(No this picture is not of her sleeping now, I just thought it was a cute picture of her sleeping on the couch last Sunday)

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi Cassie & Jon,
Hailey is so cute and I love the blanket! Glad to see you are really using it. I enjoy learning about your family with your blog. Miles may separate us be we are still family and it is fun to learn about your lives.
Sandi Christensen

Karen Nelson said...

I know what was wrong...she needed Mimi time.
Really, glad she finally slept for ya. I remember my kiddos doing the same thing. Think it was the mother's curse?

Sarah Coyne said...

Hannah did the same exact thing around this age! It lasted a couple of weeks, and then that was it! I hope she starts napping a bit better! It's hard to get anything done (like blogging!) when they are awake the whole day.

Natalie said...

Welcome to motherhood. It only gets harder from here....