There's not a whole lot going on with us right now. Jonny is studying hard and I am enjoying my time home with Hailey before I have to go back to work at the beginning of December. Hailey is growing quickly. I took her to the dr last week and we are now treating her for acid reflux, but we found out she is over 10lbs! Here are a few recent pictures just from every day stuff, a couple were taken with my phone so the colors are a teeny bit weird.
So tired last Sunday after church. I just like this cause she looks like a little frog.

It's getting cold here! It snowed for the first time this season a few days ago.

I found her sleeping like this during her nap. She's very comfortable.

She usually doesnt mind spending time on the floor which is very nice so I can still get some things done during the day.
My sweetheart!
5 comments:
She is getting so big! Such a cutie!
She makes my heart sing.
She makes my heart sing.
Thanks for sharing these! She's getting so big! What a cutie!
I love that heart dress. I saw it at the store and wanted to get it for Norah, but she's too little.
Post a Comment