Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hi Everybody!

Here's your video Mimi. She's gotten good enough that I could catch it.

Oh and she's naked because we are in between dirty jammies and church clothes. This sometimes happens when church is at 1pm.

6 comments:

Nursemom said...

She's so strong. Good girl!

Laura said...

She's so cute and very strong.

Becky said...

Ahhhh! She is so cute. I love how her eyes were moving all over and slowly. SO cute. What a strong neck she has!

Jan said...

love your new mommy voice!

Mother Goose said...

Avery loved watching this video over and over again. "More baby!" She threw a nice fit when I turned it off.

Karen Nelson said...

I am as bad as Avery I am afraid. I can't stop watching this over and over again. Not only is she darling with her Mommy's eyes but she has her Daddy's strength.
Thanks so much for making this!!!