Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hailey's First Photo Shoot

I went to the fabric store on Saturday and it was so busy that people were taking numbers and when I got my number 36 they were on number 93. While all of us crafty ladies were standing around I was shown how to make little tu-tus out of tule and ribbon. So I picked up some of that also and made one for Hailey. Its amazing the things you can learn from being forced to hang out with other ladies at a craft store. We got so many adorable pictures and one that I can not look at without dying laughing. Enjoy, she's a sweetheart.












































9 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

I love these pics! Mommy is a talented seamstress, Daddy is a great photographer and Hailey is simply beautiful!

Laura said...

Aw, those are so cute! The first one on here is especially sweet.

the browns said...

Ah! I love her! Too cute!!!

Mother Goose said...

Very, very, very cute!

B.O.I. said...

I can tell which one you laugh at. It is pretty funny!

Nursemom said...

What sweet pictures. They look great. She is a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

These are just too cute! Love the tu-tu. Keep the pics coming! Hailey is a doll!!

Mama Joy

Barbara said...

Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! You two must be having so much fun with Hailey. Can't wait to see her in person!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I love the second picture. It looks like you got them professionally done. Very cute!