Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bath Time with Daddy

Within the past week Hailey has learned to smile! When I say she learned to smile I dont mean accidental, "I dont have any control of my body" or gas smiles. I mean on purpose, happy, she knows who we are, smiles. She is all smiles after a good nap, eating, and diaper change. We can lay her on the ground and lay next to her and she just smiles and coos up a storm. Its probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. The other time she is all smiles is bath time.

This little girl loves her baths! If she is being fussy and we take her in the bathroom and turn on the water she stops crying. Its so fun! Here are a couple videos. And if any of you ever doubted that Jonny would turn into a big softy there should be no room for question in your minds after you watch the videos.


6 comments:

Angela S said...

I LOVE how she reacts when she gets water on her head. Not the normal (normal for my kids) squishy face. She sure is squirming. What a babe!

RotorHeadDad said...

My boys have always loved baths. And they both love the video,

Nathan: "Again baby water. Again."

Karen Nelson said...

Oh I am so excited to see that little sweet pea again! She is so darling and I am looking forward to giving her a bath.
Jonny...what a great daddy you are!
I have to watch these several times a day to somewhat satisfy my baby Hailey addiction.

Karen Nelson said...

She is just all smiles now isn't she? Can't wait to see her. Looks like she just found her tongue.
Uncle Chase

Mother Goose said...

I think the best part is listening to the two of you laugh!

Anonymous said...

You all are so funny! I definitely think both of you enjoyed bathtime as much as Hailey. She is so cute-looks like she is dancing when Jonny puts water on her head!

Mama Joy