Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mommy and Hailey

I know everyone always comments on how much Hailey looks like Jonny and while I do agree that she has a lot of his features I would just like to present everyone with both her picture and my picture at one day old.....


I think she looks a lot like both of us...dont ya think?

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Definitely a good mix!

Karen Nelson said...

Yes, the moment I saw Hailey I knew she looked nearly exactly as you did when you were born. As I was there, I saw more and more of you in her. Of course, I see Jonny too, but I think you and Jonny look a bit alike as well. It will be fun to watch Hailey grow into her own looks in time.
It is a special blessing to see your daughter grown up before your eyes yet hold an infant in your arms that looks like she did when she was born. Love it!!!

Laura said...

I think hailey got your features, but with a different face shape. Charlotte is the same way. her features are mine, but she got Adam's face shape and chin.

It'd be fun to see a baby picture of your mom when she was a day old.

Nursemom said...

Now that I've seen both pictures i'd have to say yes, she looks like both of you.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I agree with Laura. she has your face, but Jonny's rounder shaped head.

Jan said...

She does looks just like your pics. Wow. I wonder if when I have a girl, I will think she looks more like me.