Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Sunday at Church

Today was Hailey's first time to go to church. I'm so grateful we were able to go today. I knew I missed church but I didnt realize how much until we were there.

Isnt she so cute!

8 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

She is so gorgeous in her pretty dress. And mom looks great too...like your new haircut and color.
I am glad you were able to get back to church. It makes the whole week better.

Angela S said...

I see a lot of Jonny in the middle picture.

Laura said...

I know what you mean about missing church...I would go crazy every Sunday while Adam would go because I wanted to be there so badly.

Hailey is looking so alert these days...I love seeing her eyes.

Way cute hair by the way. I'm going to go get mine cut and colored sometime in the next two weeks. It's getting too bulky for me.

Mother Goose said...

So cute! And the last picture is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Awe! When are you going to bring her to work?? I want to see her so bad! I love your hair too! So cute! :)

The Scholle's!!! said...

Your hair cut is so cute! I love it!!! And Hailey is adorable.

Nursemom said...

Is that dress from Carters? I love their plum line. It's so cute. And she looks great in it. What a sweetie.

Karen Nelson said...

I know I have already posted but I just looked at the pictures again and I am so happy when I see that cute little Hailey face. More please.