Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Finally Finished

I started working on a quilt about a month ago, thinking that was more than enough time seeing as how Hailey was technically due this past Saturday. I almost finished it in time. It was put together by the time she was born, it just had to be quilted still. I finally finished it this evening.
This is the first quilt I have ever made and I really enjoyed it.

Here's a close up.

Hailey loves relaxing on her new blanket! So comfy.

So cute!

8 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Avery said "Hi baby hi hi!" and then leaned forward, puckered her lips and said "Mah."

The quilt is adorable.

Merde said...

I am proud of you for finishing the quilt! It looks great!

Laura said...

Alright, you're going to have to teach me your quilt making skills! :) That quilt is just darling. I love that second to last picture of Hailey; she looks like she should be lounging in a hammock! So precious!

Eppie said...

The quilt looks great. You should be very proud. How did the fleece work for the center?

Cassie said...

So far it has worked really well. It kept the quilt thinner like I wanted but it is still pretty warm.

Becky said...

Nice job on the quilt. I like the picture where Hailey has her hands behind her head. She looks so relaxed and cute!

Sarah Coyne said...

Well done you! I am completely impressed!

Nursemom said...

Wow. Love the quilt. I think people who can quilt are really talented. And that baby you put in the middle was a nice touch.