Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!





7 comments:

Laura said...

What a cute little pumpkin!

Mother Goose said...

She is so adorable! I keep telling myself "One more week!"

Karen Nelson said...

These look almost like Anne Geddes photos.
Of course the model is far cuter than the original.

Karen Nelson said...

Forgot to mention, these pictures are on my office door along with ones of Charlotte.
Everyone knows my grandbabies!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is darling! Love her Halloween outfit, and the passy is cute too. Where did you find the orange booties? She is growing so fast - can't believe she's already 5 weeks old! Keep the pics coming - I visit your blog often. You and Meredith take care of those babies! Tell Jonny hello for me.

Love,
Mamma Joy

Cool Runnings said...

I love the middle picture of Hailey sitting on top of the pumpkin. Where id you find a pumpkin wiht a long stem. We searche for literally 30 mins and found one that was about 1/4 that size. I guess AZ does not believe in pumpkins with stems.

Nursemom said...

Awwww...she is so cute. I love the pics. She is such a sweetie.