Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cute Pics of Hailey

Here are just some fun pictures of the last week or so. We have loved having Hailey home and being able to play with her and be a family. We are all doing well and are having a great time with Mimi here also. Enjoy the pics! She's adorable!


She's beginning to really look around and observe her surroundings. She just stares at people all the time. Its so cute. We think maybe she is putting faces with voices now.

Here is her real car seat. We were able to go out and get the one we thought we were planning to get in another week or two, while Mimi watched her. She likes it so far.

Jonny prides himself in the fact that she sleeps like him, meaning if she isnt swaddled, which she actually gets kinda annoyed with sometimes, she likes to have her arms thrown over her head. Yeah Jonny always has his arms in some weird sleeping position and I often get hit in the face or something.

She is sound asleep.

And if she isnt sprawled out then she actually will roll over onto her side and go to sleep. She loves this also. We eventually put the blanket behind her so she would stop startling awake. I'm told most babies want to be swaddled when they are only a few days to a week old...not Hailey, she actually gets grumpy and will wiggle till her arms are free.

Last but certainly not least...our ganster baby pics!

Flashing her gang signs!

7 comments:

beckee said...

So so cute!! Keep the pics and stories coming!!

Mother Goose said...

Cute, cute, cute! Avery hated being swaddled too. Every time a nurse would come into our room at the hospital they would say she needs to be swaddled and then proceed to wrap her up tight. I would try to tell them that she doesn't like that, but Avery did a good job at letting them know that herself. She slept with her arms in the "touch down" position as well. Mike was so proud. Hailey is adorable!

Sarah Coyne said...

Gorgeous!!

Laura said...

Yay! I've been waiting for more pics. She's cute. Charlotte hated being swaddled too! I love that pic of her and jonny! I'm glad you guys are doing so great.

Laura said...

P.S. I think her and Charlotte have the same hands. Charlotte has those same long fingers...definitly from your side of the family.

Charlissa said...

Oh my goodness i want to be there!!! And Jonny she can be in our gang!! She is already flashing the signs! I cannot wait to get to see her and y'all again!! I miss y'all sooooo much!!! And Jonny, Have a day!!!

Becky said...

Ooohhhh! She looks so peaceful and cute! Look at those BIG BOOBS in the last picture! Ha ha!