Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bath Time

Since her cord fell off a couple days ago Hailey had her first real bath in her own bathtub. Dont worry no completely nude pictures...and the washcloth helped keep her warmer anyway. She stayed pretty relaxed the whole time. I hope she always likes taking baths.

Thanks for the cozy towels Eppie!


8 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Love it! Love it!

Laura said...

Aw...precious! I think the trick to keeping them happy in the bath is keeping them warm in the bath. Smart to have a wash cloth on her (I use a blanket). Whatever works to keep them warm is GREAT!

I don't think I've told you yet...thanks for making me an aunt!

Charlissa said...

She is adorable.

Nursemom said...

I love those towels. They are so great! She is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

pretty dang cute there sis, I'm gonna have to train Charlotte to be able to bite and kick for their 1st encounter at Christmas, just so Hailey knows where she fits in on the food chain.

Adam

Becky said...

So cute! You guys are so good about blogging regularly and you always have pictures! I love it! Good job.

Karen Nelson said...

Mom/Mimi says there will not be any teaching of kicks and bites going on. These little girlies are angels.

Angela S said...

What a doll!!! She's beautiful!