Thursday, May 15, 2008

Which is it gonna be?

We are gonna find out whether we are having a boy or a girl a week from today.


Jonny bought these over a year and a half ago when we started talking about having a baby. He just came home from school one day and was all excited about it and explained how he had to get one of both just in case. It was pretty cute. I brought them out to Memphis with us so we could have the appropriate one sitting out as soon as we know which it is. We are really excited!

I didnt do one of those voting things cause I want to know what people are thinking if they wanted to offer a guess.

7 comments:

Merde said...

I think you guys will have a little boy. Don't know why, but that is just my feeling! And CONGRATS!!! I just want to see a picture updated every week!

Laura said...

I think you'll have a boy. For some reason, everytime I think about you guys with a baby, I always picture a baby boy.

Laura said...

Oh and I better not find out what you're having from you blog...CALL ME!!!! :)

Mother Goose said...

Avery wants a little girl cousin!

Jonnycool said...

Jack Bauer Hurst, Jakie Bauer Hurst, whatever is good.

Nursemom said...

I got to admit, I picture you guys with a boy as well. But I'd be just as excited for you if you had a girl. I can't wait to hear from you and find out.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I think you're having a boy, not for any particular reason. But I have absolutely NO sense when it comes to these things.

And please don't name a little girl Jackie Boer Hurst. It's...well...just don't.