Saturday, May 31, 2008

How Fun is This?!

Ok so this may not be very interesting to some, but I am excited about it.

Its funny since we found out we are having a girl we have had to change our train of thought that we have been going with for 2 1/2 to 3 months now. Its been pretty fun! Jonny now comes home from work and asks, "How his girls are doing". Yeah its cute.

Since last week Jonny and I have bought two really cute outfits for our little girl. Its the first time Jonny has ever been so involved while shopping for "girl" clothes.

And now the part that is most exciting to me today....my new purchase!



I saw this bassinet on KSL (like a Utah craigslist, but better) and immediately called the lady selling it. Adam and Laura gave me the great idea to look for stuff on Craigslist before buying from the store so I have been monitoring KSL for over a week now waiting for just the right thing. (Thanks you guys!)

The great thing about Provo is everyone has babies and moves so they are always trying to get rid of stuff fast and therefore sell it for really cheap! The lady is holding it for me until Monday when my AWESOME friend Jill is going to go pick it up for me! The really cool thing is it turns into a play pen also. I'm so excited!

BTW for those of you who have been bugging me there will be a new pic tomorrow since I will be 20 weeks.

7 comments:

Mother Goose said...

I love the bassinet! I love all the pink!

Karen Nelson said...

It is very darling!! I am excited to see your cute baby in it in a few months from now.

Great deal!!

The Bald Eagle said...

Yeah, it looks like you did a good thing. Looking at it closely I can see it's really not a boat and that you didn't get any water skis with it. Good job. Looks cute and really pink.

Jonnycool said...

I want a boat........but that ship is slowly slipping away...

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I love it!!! It's so pink. My whole world is shades of blue, it's exciting to see bright colored pinks!

Laura said...

Cassie, that is darling! You guys really are going to hit the used baby stuff jackpot with your location.
Also, I love your 20 weeks photo...you're looking pregnant and oh so cute!

Charlissa said...

ADORABLE!!! Thats for the bassinet/crib/playpen thing and you!