Thursday, May 22, 2008

Survey Says......


GIRL!

Yeah we were really surprised too! Jonny even asked the nurse doing the ultrasound to check again. She informed him it was either a girl or it was going to be a very embarrassed little boy!

It was very fun to see our little girl. The nurse was very nice and spent about 10 - 15 minutes doing the ultrasound and taking some great pictures.

Here are some of the best ones!



Her profile and a waving hand that blurred in the picture.


The nurse said she had her fingers in her mouth in this one. Its kinda hard to see though.


Two little feet

And then my favorite picture...

She did a couple 3-D pictures which was so fun becuase I can see what she really looks like right now! Jonny says I need to get bigger so I stop squishing her. I think she is doing just fine though.

13 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Yeah! She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her!

finn freak said...

maybe it is just me, but I really see jonny in this picture

Karen Nelson said...

cassie give my neice some more room

from zach

Karen Nelson said...

Oh, she looks like Sleeping Beauty!! My arms are itching to hold her! Good work!!!

beckee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beckee said...

Congrats! It is so fun to get the pictures! We are excited to you! Looks like Uncle Dan & Aunt Karen get a couple of granddaughters this year!

Charlissa said...

Oh yay!! I am so happy! I pretty much can't wait!!

Laura said...

Oh, she's so beautiful! Those 3-D pictures are a lot of fun. I've decided our little girls are going to be best friends! :)

Nursemom said...

Gavin looked the same way in his 3D pictures. He actually hid his face with his arm and turned into the placenta. It was so cute. And so is your little girl. I can't wait to see her!

Merde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merde said...

Cassie that is so fun! Laura...I guess we will have to fight for the friendship because I already called our little girl being best friends with Cassie and Jonny's baby. I guess they all 3 could be best friends!

Congrats Cassie...I can't wait to meet her!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

YEAH!! We are all very excited for ya'll!

**Sorry I took so long to respond. I haven't seen on the computer since Wednesday.**

Mary Kendall said...

SO cute!!!!! A little girl and hopefully she likes pink too!!!