We drive by this house every Sunday on the way, and on the way home, from church and I am in LOVE with it! Someday in the very far future I will have a house that looks like this! I love the wrap around balcony and the full porch! Yes I will also have the guest house on the side, probably for when our grown children and all their kids come to visit for holidays and stuff....yeah it will probably be that far in the future, but a girl can dream right? Imagine decorating for Christmas.....OH YEAH! Sunday, May 18, 2008
I Found My Future Home!
We drive by this house every Sunday on the way, and on the way home, from church and I am in LOVE with it! Someday in the very far future I will have a house that looks like this! I love the wrap around balcony and the full porch! Yes I will also have the guest house on the side, probably for when our grown children and all their kids come to visit for holidays and stuff....yeah it will probably be that far in the future, but a girl can dream right? Imagine decorating for Christmas.....OH YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks very similar to my dream house!
We drive by a house, that is not our dream house but it is the closest we have seen here in phoenix, every time we drive to and from church as well. That house looks cool. I hope you get it some day. And as for the decorating, unless you have servants I think if you started the day after Thanksgiving you might have it done by Christmas. Enjoy!!
That is a pretty house. I want a big beautiful porch someday. I don't know if I'll actually get it though. Sigh, the South has the most beautiful homes.
Hi Cassie and Jonny! This is Beckee Johnson (Wes's wife). I saw your blog linked to Laura's and thought I'd say hi! Somehow I didn't even know you were expecting. Congrats! We just had our 4th baby last Tuesdat-it is always exciting. If you want to, you can check out our baby and stuff on our blog. It is www.beckeeandwes.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness Cass that would be an amazing house!! I can just start to see the decorating! And not just christmas think about what you could do for Halloween..... it would be awesome!!
Post a Comment