Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Highlight of My Day...

and possibly for much longer!


My Mom sent me a text today that lead me to the Twilight movie website with the trailer on it! I for one am very excited. Check it out! http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

And if you already knew about this and didnt tell me, then shame on you!

5 comments:

Charlissa said...

Cass I have to confess I did know about it on like friday. But in my defense I was really pretty sick and was not thinking clearly, therefore I did not think of calling or telling you about it. I apologize and I am shame faced...

Laura said...

I got that text too and the trailor was great! It really made me want to see the movie.

Mother Goose said...

I saw it this morning. If I could wait that long, I would suggest going to see it together at Christmas time.

Jan said...

So funny you just added us. Good move. Fast one

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I am positively giddy with excitement!!