We went to Cici's Pizza after Jonny and all the salesmen got home. I forgot my camera but I did get this special picture. Josh bought cupcakes to celebrate and Jonny didnt want one but I insisted!
Later that night we got a text message that there had been a "drive-by-stuffing" and we looked outside at our car and this is what we found. Our Area Manager, Josh, was really nice and tried to do a couple little nice things for me since I kinda hung out by myself most of the day. He's the best manager we have worked with by far. 
Jonny also got the hint from the numerous hint droppings I left and got me exactly what I wanted for my birthday!
Later that night we got a text message that there had been a "drive-by-stuffing" and we looked outside at our car and this is what we found. Our Area Manager, Josh, was really nice and tried to do a couple little nice things for me since I kinda hung out by myself most of the day. He's the best manager we have worked with by far. Thanks for the cute baby book Mom and Dad!
BTW: My first pregnancy picture is on my side bar.
8 comments:
Happy birthday Cassie!!! Nice work on the presents Jonny! I'd like the same thing for my birthday or anniversary! (That was a hint for Michael.)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! We were out of town and I completely forgot the date! I STILL LOVE YOU! Hope you are having fun in TN!
Your Jonny is so smart and wise!! I am proud of him!!
And Happy Birthday again to you! You look very happy in your pictures. I missed the traditional singing and rocking this year...but maybe when I see you.
Hey, I'm reading those books too, and I have to say I'm getting pretty frustrated with Bella's constant "I love Edward, but I love Jacob too. I don't know what to do. I'm such an awful person." Come on...give it up and get on with one and let the other one go already. Too much waffling for my taste.
Oh yeah. Happy birthday again.
Oh yeah, I'm still reading the books anyway, and I like waffles not waffling.
LOL...what a goof
First of all happy birthday. Second dad is such a dork. And last, that is a GREAT picture of Jonny. Oh and Jonny, Cassie has a history of shoving cake or what not in the face. Just ask our old neighbor Ruben. There was a time where he was blowing cake out of his nose for a week because of her...
Cassie, I'm glad you had a good birthday! Are you going to read The Host?
Post a Comment