Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We're Legal.....

AND LETHAL!

As unexcited as I am to have Utard plates on our car it is nice to know we can drive across the country without looking like criminals in an unregistered car. After close to a year we finally got out car registered...no we havent been pulled over once about it.

Why the complaince to the law you ask? Thats where the LETHAL part comes in. In order to get our new possession Jonny had to have a Utah Driver's license, and I told him since he was gonna be at the DMV already....

Jonny is very excited about his new gun. Honestly I am a little nervous about it but I also feel better about him going to random people's houses all summer with a little protection for himself. I'm sure after I learn how to use it, it wont be as scary.

He just likes to feel like he is turning into Jack Bauer! Dont you see the resemblance?

7 comments:

Laura said...

Very nice! We will probably get a gun eventually. Glad you finally got your plates renewed...been there!

Charlissa said...

Wow is that a picture of Jonny or jack Bauer?? He looks just like him....

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

As soon as Ken starts flying in the Gulf, we're getting me a handgun.

Cool Runnings said...

I am jealous you have one and I don't. Maybe soon.

Nursemom said...

Unfortunately, I don't like guns. they make me nervous. Especially with kids in the house. Just make sure your kids don't have a clue you even have it.

Robin M. said...

Wow! I am going to accidently mistake you for Utah Republicans!! Guns, registered car, baby on the way..... Do you have the appropriate amount of green jello in your cupboards?? Don't worry, there are some really great gun safety courses you can take to learn to shoot and care for a handgun. Have fun!

Karen Nelson said...

Jack....what a great name! And, I never noticed before but they do look somewhat alike!
So, Cassie...is 24 hours with Jonny like 24 hours with Jack???