Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time with Mom and Dad

We were able to spend some time with Mom and Dad before General Conference this past weekend. It was really nice to see them since we are always on the go and often only see people during Christmas! They spent the night on Thursday and most of the day on Friday until Jonny and I both had to go to work. Dad took us on the usual morning IHOP trip...thanks Dad! After which we put him to work! At least dad read the directions!














Mom and I just hung out while the boys did the manly work!

We played some games and hung out outside because it was such a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

We also spent some time playing a game and hanging out with David and Katherine at the hotel room. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so there are no pictures. It was great to spend time with everyone before our busy summer starts!

No comments: