Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Little Gymnast!

We went to another Dr. appointment yesterday! It is so fun because we got to see the baby again! I wish we didnt have to leave because I wont get to see the baby every month with another Dr, but I guess I am just spoiled.


It was amazing to see how much the baby has grown. And holy cow was it active! It was flipping and moving all over the place like a little gymnast! Jonny was amazed that I couldnt feel it. At one point the baby faced us and I swear it waved! We were also able to hear the heart beat this time. Its becoming more and more real and I am getting so excited! The next time we see our baby we will be finding out whether it is a boy or girl. Look at how much it's grown!
One Month Ago

Yesterday

I was so excited to see a profile and flailing arms and legs!

Uncle Jim likes to write special messages to everyone. It's very fun. (I think Dad gets special preference though!)

5 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Yeah! It becomes even more real (and weird) when you do feel it moving!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

How sweet! Make sure you take a picture of yourself too. It is fun to go back and compare how much your belly grows (I know may be in a bit of denial, but it really is amazing to see the difference).

Laura said...

I'm glad you got to see your baby again. It's so much fun. It's really cool when you can feel it move too. Last night, our little girl kicked hard enough that Adam got to feel it for the first time. It was really neat sharing that with him. I hope to see you this summer so I can see your belly! Are you showing yet?

Nursemom said...

You are so lucky. I only got to see our baby once. It is so fun seeing it. It makes it so real. And I agree, we need to see pictures of you too. It's fun to look back and see how your belly grows. Can't wait to hear what it is! We hope to see you guys this summer or sometime soon too!

Karen Nelson said...

Just so you know, everyone in my school knows your baby! I share the pictures with anyone who makes the mistake of walking past me.
Only a few months left...YAH!!!