This will be our fifth "home" we have lived in during the 2 1/2 years we have been married!
I get really tired of packing boxes of what we are taking and what we can leave, just to unpack, repack, and then unpack again four months later.
However we really like Tennessee and the people here(so far, for the week we have been here...we'll see in two months) and that is the part about this job that I love! I mean we have lived in 4 different states now. I really like it because we get to know different areas of the country, some of the weather, the people, and the wards at church. In turn we figure out where we wouldnt mind living and where we would rather just visit for a few weeks in the summer maybe. Not to mention we get put up in a pretty sweet place every summer and this is probably the best yet!
These are a few pictures of what our neighborhood right outside out door looks like. 
When we get back to Provo it will be "home" #6! I like seeing all these different places but I sure do look forward to staying in one place some day...at least for a few years right?
4 comments:
That is a lot of places in a short amount of time. With all your expertise maybe you should start your own moving company.
Nice space! I like the new place a lot...gotta love the south!
Glad to see you are enjoying your new home. The south the the greatest place on earth! I really can't wait to be back there. I will be in NC in about a month YAY!!!!!!!!
TOO CUTE! I love your new place!
Post a Comment