Jonny has taken his studying for finals to our back bedroom so I can watch TV and do things in the living room and he wont be distracted. I began cleaning up around our computer desk in that room this afternoon and look what I found!
Oh yes it looks fairly innocent with the laptop and headphones for listening to tutorial stuff but when we zoom in a little....Low and Behold!
Yup! Chips Ahoy cookies stuffed underneath the computer desk! I guess they are ideal for studying!
Jonny is currently at a training meeting for Pinnacle so has no idea. Imagine his surprise when he looks at our blog later!
I should have just waited till he was studying later and brought him a glass of milk..maybe he wont see this before then.
3 comments:
Those aren't mine!! I was framed I tell ya! Kenny did it!
Haha! Adam does that stuff too. We don't eat on our couches and the other day I found a fruit cup sitting next one of them, kind of tucked away behind it. I asked Adam if he had been eating on the couch and he said, "no." When I pulled out the fruit cup, he looked so guilty and knew he was busted.
Hmmm.....well when ya got to study so hard you need nourishment and chocolate chip cookies are the bomb! Is that word still in???
Post a Comment